Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You can't keep me down... or can you?

Have you ever clicked a bad link on the computer, and it made your computer freeze on you.  So you try to kill the link by repeatedly clicking the "x" or close?  Then after a few tries, you get multiple error notices???  I think that's where my life is right now.

It's like sitting on a seesaw for hours at a time, the only difference is you can't get off this ride.  I'm trying to stay positive during a period in my life where nothing seems to go right, and the choices I make turns out to be a very bad one!!  I can't even help but laugh, because it's like I have the Anti-Midas Touch, because everything I touch turns to crap!!!

I'm trying to make better choices and healthier decisions, it just seems to not be coming together the way I thought it would. 

Trying to stay healthy, positive and sane can really put a toll on you! My biggest worry at the moment is finances.  Whoever said "money makes the world go 'round" wasn't kidding!  I already have money spent from a check that doesn't even exist yet! 


This latest development in my life has given me a new shirt idea...

I'll be sure to post the sketch of it later on tonight!!!


~Syx

No comments:

Post a Comment