Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sticks and Stones...

At first look, I come off as assertive, aggressive, and yes maybe a little arrogant.  I will not deny that at times I can be those very things, but I believe that the people that really know me will say that my persona isn't that simple.

I'm a complex individual. And even though I don't study Astrology, I have many traits that comes with the Gemini sign (June 6 is my birthday).  Sensitive is one of those traits.

I try my best to lead a life where I don't need the approval of others, nor do I need assurance for whatever it is that I'm about to do.  I try to rely on my instincts and God in order to make a better life for myself.  That's not always possible when you have a very opinionated environment around you.  The opinions of others, and their charismatic, and often pushy way of dealing with people can cause you to stray away from your own beliefs, and depending on the topic, can even deplete your confidence in not only your actions, but yourself.


I would go into more detail... but I'm too far spent, so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment