Monday, July 8, 2013

Previously on Dot dOt doT...

...I'm back...

 Yeah, I know, I've been gone for an unforgivable amount of time this time; but I have things to write about now!
 So, where do I begin?
 I think that the best way to start this off, is to announce that I'm finally married!!!!
 For over a year now... We got married January 29, 2012, and boy has it been an interesting year and a half! Here are some of the topics that we went through:
 -SSI
-Jobs
-Friends
-Guns
-Smoking
-Fights
 -Drinking
-Smoking
-Babies!
 -House Hunting
-Motels
-Marital issues
 and much more!

 I realize that it's almost been 3 years, but there was a lot of growing up for me to do, and still a lot left... but I feel that I've matured enough to at least write about what I learned, and hopefully share a few moments of wisdom, laughter, joy, tears, and insight on a slightly charmed, always blessed, mostly truthful Gemini mind.
 I also want to start sharing shirt ideas with you! And who knows, maybe a few other creative things. I don't want to limit myself to one area; I'm willing to try it all!

 "Normalcy, complacency, and simplicity is for people who can't imagine anything better." -Joseph Urciaga 

Dear Jillian,
 This is my first attempt at writing to you. It's hard to know that you won't ever be able to read this, but this is my version of therapy. I thought of you today. I didn't know if I felt sad or lost, but it kind of put me in a trance. I wonder what it would be like if you were here. How would my mornings go? How would I entertain you? How much would my life change because you were in it? As much as it makes me sad to think of you, it also gives me peace. Now if only it would give me direction... I love you.
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment