Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If I've Said It Once...

Not even 24 hours later, and I'm back again!

Today I'm not feeling too well. I have been without my Humira for months now, and that medication helps control my Psoriasis outbreaks. I've been without medical insurance since June, and just a few days ago I got it reinstated!

Yesterday I picked up my Humira prescription, and since it's been outta my system for months, it was like taking it for the first time... and the first time made me feel horrible.


Anyway, I've been in my room all day. I was laying down until about 1:30pm, and ever since then, I've been on the internet (Facebook & Neopets).

I'm not in a great mood; in fact I'm pretty much still peeved about last night's events. Considering my sister was the one that informed my mother of my transportation decisions, I don't even want to look at her, let alone talk to her.

I've already made up my mind. I'm getting her back... oh am I getting her back.


So the story now picks up where both of the sisters are home from school, and I'm still in my room, keeping to myself. The youngest one knocks on my door and asks me if I have MY Wii game in my possession because the revengee wants to play it.

Here's why I'm annoyed:


If it belongs to me, and me alone, then I keep it in my possession... I don't like people touching, breathing, looking, and using my stuff without my permission.

Her purpose for coming into the room was to see if I would let her borrow the game; however she should have just gotten to the point. I'm not interested in making small talk today. I just really want to be left alone.

And since the living room is a common "free-for-all" area, I don't keep my stuff in there.

Yes, I am a control freak when it comes to my stuff! Since I can't control anything else (including my actions, and reactions to others) then I got to be able to control something.

It's not that I don't like sharing, it's just that I would rather people ask BEFORE borrowing my items.


It is 82 degrees in my room right now, and I desperately want to get out, but considering how I feel today, it's not even worth the risk of being stressed or the arguments that may break out!


That's all I wanted to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment